Software Development Course by C#
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft and approved by the European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization(ISO).
C# was developed by Anders Hejlsberg and his team during the development. Net Framework.
C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows the use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
The following reasons make C# a widely used professional language:
* It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
* It is object-oriented.
* It is component oriented.
* It is easy to learn.
* It is a structured language.
* It produces efficient programs.
* It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
* It is a part of. Net Framework.
Strong Programming Features of C#
Although C# constructs closely follow traditional high-level languages, C and C++ and is an object-oriented programming language. It has a strong resemblance with Java, it has numerous strong programming features that make it endearing to a number of programmers worldwide.
Following is the list of few important features of C#:
* Boolean Conditions
* Automatic Garbage Collection
* Standard Library
* Assembly Versioning
* Properties and Events
* Delegates and Events Management
* Easy-to-use Generics
* Conditional Compilation
* Simple Multithreading
* LINQ and Lambda Expressions
*Integration with Windows
01. Introduction: C# Basic(Console Application)
* Session 01. Programming Structure & Basic Syntax
* Session 02. Data Type ,Type Conversion & Variable
* Session 03. Operators & Decision Making
* Session 04. Loops & OOP
* Session 05. Functions & Array
* Session 06. Classes & Attributes
02 ASP.Net: Basic
* Session 07. ASP.Net Introduction & Environment
* Session 08. ASP.Net HTML & Life Cycle
* Session 09: ASP.Net First Example & Event Handling
* Session 10. ASP.Net Server side, Client side & Controls
* Session 11. Managing State & Validators
* Session 12. ASP.Net Database Access,ADO.Net,
* Session 13. Ajax Controls, Data Source, Debugging
03 C# Base Code
* Session 14: How to create two Numbers Add, Subtract, Divided & multiple
* Session 15: How to create Redirect First page to Second page & multiple numbers auto add
* Session 16: How to Create Cas Cading Dropdown & Sorting
* Session 17: SQL Server Basic & how to create database, table & connection app to the server
* Session 18: How to create Data Insert, Update & Delete use c#.net
* Session 19: How to create Data search & clear
* Session 20: How to create Data Grid view load data, select command use edit, delete & update
* Session 21: How to create data insert, update & delete use by layer
* Session 23: How to create Login System & Bootstrap
* Session 24: How to create select dropdown auto select others textbox or DropDown
* Session 25: How to create IIS Configuration & localhost create